Terms and Conditions (E&OE)
These are the terms and conditions of sale to assist you in buying our dog beds online.
Berkeley Dog Beds Limited is a company registered in England – Registration Number 9249796
These Terms and Conditions are the basis on which any order for goods and/or services may be accepted. By placing an order for one of our dog beds online you are offering to enter into a contract to which these Terms & Conditions will apply. Please read them carefully. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Placing an Order – The online shop has been designed to be very simple. We hope that you have no difficulty when using it. Should you have any problems, then please contact us directly by email or telephone before you confirm your order. You may, at any time, change the details of your order until such time as you respond to a request to enter your card details. Your order, including your credit or debit card details, will reach us online via a secure server. If we are for any reason unable to fulfil your order, we shall inform you of this, usually within 1-2 working days.
- Payment – Payment should be made in £ Sterling. Accepted payment methods are Paypal or Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo cards. Should you wish to pay by any other method including cash or cheque, or in an alternative currency, this must be arranged by telephone or email. Please note that where payment by any other method is agreed, your order can only be accepted once we are in receipt of cleared funds.
- Order confirmation – After you have placed your order we shall send an order acknowledgement by e-mail. Please carefully check this and notify us immediately of any discrepancy between the order as described and the order that you intended to place. Should you not hear from us within 4 working days, please contact us.
- Advice – The contents of this website are provided for information only. It does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. We recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified veterinary professional in connection with any query concerning the wellbeing of your dog.
- Cleaning Instructions – All cleaning instructions given on the website are offered in good faith. Berkeley Dog Beds Limited will not be held responsible for any damage or loss resulting from any such advice given.
- Colour, Appearance and Size – Please note that there may be slight variations in the colour and appearance of our products. Pictures of our products in any publication, including this website, are representations only. Due to the nature of the materials used and the cutting methods employed, some slight size variation is possible.
- Delivery times – Once an order has been accepted, we shall do our best to dispatch the order within 7-14 working days. This is an expected delivery time. It is not guaranteed, but we do have an excellent record of fulfilling orders well within this timescale. If circumstances arise which mean that there is likely to be a significant delay then we shall inform you of this. We advise you to take our expected delivery times into account when placing your order. PLEASE NOTE -Unfortunately there are instances where courier companies charge an additional fee for deliveries to UK addresses that they classify as remote, such as the Highlands and Islands, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. We will advise you by e-mail if there is a surcharge to pay for delivery.
- Prices – We do our best to ensure that prices displayed on this website are correct. However, it is possible for errors to occur and if we discover an error in the price of goods ordered before your order is accepted, we will inform you as soon as possible. In these circumstances you will have the choice of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we do not hear from you, your order will be treated as cancelled. In any such case where the order is cancelled, you will receive a full refund of any amount already paid.The prices of our products do not include delivery which is shown separately for delivery within mainland UK.If the delivery address is outside mainland UK then delivery charges must be agreed separately and acceptance of your order will be subject to this.
- Delivery – For all larger items we use a courier service predominantly Parcelforce Worldwide. For small delivery items we may use Royal Mail. We will request your mobile telephone number so that we can keep you fully advised of the progress of your delivery.
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent and other Intellectual Property – Please note that our products and all publications relating to our products may be subject to copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights which shall remain vested in us, our licensors or the relevant owners and must not be used otherwise than as clearly intended without notice to us and express permission, both in writing.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction – These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. No claim may be brought against Berkeley Dog Beds Limited other than in the Courts of England & Wales.