- Our Raised Dog Beds are made here in the UK.
- Raised Dog Beds from Berkeley are incredibly popular and suitable for all sizes and breeds of dog. Use them as your dog’s main bed or as an occasional or ‘Day’ bed.
- Our Raised Dog Beds and accessories are British-made to our own unique and innovative design.
- The bed consists of a sturdy, lightweight and weather-resistant zinc plated steel frame. Berkeley Raised Dog Beds are available in 3 sizes to fit most dog breeds.
- We then fit a hard-wearing, waterproof fabric cover – the same material as our Waterproof Orthopaedic Mattress.
- The beds are durable, hygienic and extremely easy to clean. The cover can be spot cleaned or hosed down. Alternatively, machine-wash on a cool, gentle cycle for heavy soiling.
- The fabric cover is extremely easy to replace and does not harbour smells, mould, mildew or infestations – Ideal to help reduce allergies. Dog hair brushes off easily.
- Our Raised Dog Beds are easy to move around for relocation throughout the house, garden, kennel or run.
- Assembly / Stowing-away takes seconds! – No fiddly screws or bolts. They simply slot together.
- Berkeley Raised Dog Beds allow comfortable sleeping away from drafts, cold or damp floors or excessive warmth from under-floor heating.
- The ‘hammock’ style of the bed cover helps alleviate pressure points on exposed joints – Perfect for elderly, arthritic or post-surgery dogs.
- Add either our Non-Slip Polar Fleece Pads, Wool-Mix Vet Bedding or our luxurious XL Sheepskin Throws to prolong the life of the cover and provide extra warmth and comfort.
- They are ideal for use on holiday or while travelling. Keep one in your car, motorhome or caravan.
- For uneven, tiled or wooden floors or when used outdoors we strongly recommend using our Heavy Duty Rubber Feet.
- Inexpensive, incredibly versatile and guaranteed to be given a paws-up – Every dog should have one!
About Our Raised Dog Beds
Raised Dog Beds from Berkeley are a unique and innovative elevated sleeping platform perfect for dogs of all breeds and sizes. They are sturdy, lightweight and represent great value for money. They are made here in the UK, and all dogs love them!
Berkeley Raised Dog Beds are built tough using zinc-plated steel tube. Waterproof material is then securely fitted to the frame. Our Raised Dog Beds are weather resistant and can easily be moved from room to room or around the garden or run.
Berkeley Raised Dog Beds are made in the UK to our unique design. They can be assembled in seconds. We don’t use fiddly screws or bolts – the frame simply slots together and is held firmly in place by the cover. They are equally easy to take down and pack away. This makes them the perfect travel bed.
They can be wiped down or hosed-off and dog hair and dust simply brushes-off with easy access underneath for sweeping. This raised dog bed allows comfortable sleeping away from drafts, cold or damp floors or indeed, excessive warmth from under-floor heating.
The hammock style stretched fabric sleeping area helps aleviate pressure points on exposed joints making the beds ideal for elderly or arthritic dogs.
For even greater comfort and warmth we offer 3 different types of toppers for use with our Premium Raised Dog Beds to suit all budgets – Non-Slip Polar Fleece Pads Sheepskin Throws and Wool-Mix Vet Bedding
Raised Dog Beds Are Ideal For Kennels
Very few dog beds seem to tick all of the boxes in terms of attaining the ideal mix of practicality, durability, comfort and value for money. Choosing a suitable bed for dogs that live all or part of their time in a kennel and run can be a particular challenge.
The vast majority of beds available on the high street are simply just not man enough for the job and although most are relatively inexpensive you end up having to replace them with monotonous regularity.
Traditional solutions such as straw, wood shavings, shredded paper are great but they need changing often to prevent damp and infestations, they don’t provide any real support and the stuff gets everywhere!
Our Premium Raised Dog Beds for kennels are made up of a tough waterproof fabric suspended over a metal frame a bit like a doggy hammock which moulds to the shape of your dog allowing complete freedom of movement and the alleviation of pressure points to vulnerable hips and elbows. Crucially it suspends your dog off cold flooring, keeps him/her away from draughts at ground level and prevents the formation of callouses from lying on hard surfaces.
The frame is made of zinc-plated tubular steel which is light but extremely sturdy and comes with a 5 Year Guarantee. It simply slots together with no fiddly nuts or screws and it can be assembled or taken down in seconds.
The easy-to-fit fabric cover is simplicity itself to keep clean – just spot-wipe, hose it down or put it in the washing machine on a gentle, cool cycle. Replacement covers are inexpensive and readily available. There is nothing to harbour the smells, infestations, mould, mildew or excess condensation often linked with more conventional beds.
We also offer some really useful accessories including Non-Slip Polar Fleece Pads, Non-Slip British Wool-based Vet Bedding or genuine British Sheepskin Throws for extra warmth and comfort plus Heavy Duty Rubber Feet – perfect for tiled or polished wood flooring or outdoor use.
Although we make no claims that these beds are chew-proof, many dogs are discouraged from chewing by the underlying metal frame. We also supply a Bitter-Apple Spray via our website which can be sprayed on the fabric to further deter chewing.
Raised Dog Beds Review
A simple Raised Dog Beds Review highlighting the key benefits to this type of dog bed.
We use them ourselves for all our working Labradors and they think they are great! We supply them to lots of commercial kennels as well as private dog owners as they are so easy to use and maintain.
Here are 12 great reasons to buy a Berkeley Premium Raised Dog Bed for YOUR dog –
- Sturdy yet lightweight construction – Made in the UK with a 5 Year Guarantee on the frame
- Super comfy / Kind on joints and pressure points / Allows complete freedom of movement
- Keeps your dog away from draughts and cold floors
- Great value for money (£60-£80)
- Easy to Clean – Simply Hose down or machine wash the cover
- Readily available, easy-to-fit replaceable covers
- Available in 4 colours and 3 sizes to fit all dog breeds
- Weather Resistant
- Totally hygienic -Do not harbour smells / infestations / condensation / mould / mildew
- Collapsible and Easy-to-Assemble in seconds – No fiddly nuts or screws
- Use in the home, garden, kennel or keep one in the caravan / motor home / car as a travel bed
- Full range of accessories available including Non-Slip Polar Fleece Pads, Vet Bedding with 30% British Wool, Sheepskin Throws and Heavy Duty Rubber Feet
… and what’s more…’Dogs love them!’