- In our opinion,this is the very best veterinary bedding available.
- Made in Yorkshire using a 30% British Wool Mix and Permafresh antibacterial fibres.
- Luxuriously soft yet extremely hard-wearing deep pile that has excellent moisture wicking properties.
- Warm to the touch, heavy, and without that ‘synthetic’ feel common in many inferior vet bedding products.
- Perfect for elderly or arthritic dogs or for use in whelping boxes.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C – Tumble or drip dry.
- Double Woven Rubber Non-Slip Backing.
- Particularly recommended for use with Berkeley Raised Dog Beds or as a stand-alone rug or crate liner.
- Available in 2 practical colours – Grey and Brown and 2 sizes – 1m x 1.5m or 1m x 0.75m that can easily be trimmed to fit.