We’re convinced that this is the very best vet bedding available.
In line with our philosophy of using natural, UK-sourced products this bedding is made in Yorkshire and contains 30% British wool. This gives it a luxurious warm-to-the-touch, ultra-soft deep pile that helps to retain body heat and wick away any residual moisture. It’s a perfect bedding material for all dogs but especially effective for elderly dogs and / or those suffering from arthritis and other joint complaints.
This bedding is hygienic, low static, non-irritant and non-allergenic and treated with Permafresh to prevent flea and dust mite infestation. The bedding features a tough double weave non-slip rubber backing.
Hard wearing and durable, it is machine washable at 40 degrees C and can be either tumble or drip-dried.
Popular vet bedding uses include:-
- A topper / pad on a Berkeley Raised Dog Bed
- A crate liner
- A general purpose pet rug that can be used throughout the house but particularly on a tiled or wooden floor.
- A lining for a whelping box
- A non-slip load bed liner for vehicles
- A soft, warm, inert bedding to assist with post-op recovery
- General bedding applications in commercial kennels and veterinary practices
Available in either Grey or Brown colour in two standard sizes (1m x 1.5m and 1m x 0.75m) which can easily be trimmed to size.